Friday, December 21, 2012

Advent Calendar: Day 21

Day 21: Handprint Christmas Trees

Once this project started, it wasn't something
I could continue taking pictures of.  So, here
we are about to start dipping our hands in
green paint to make a Christmas tree.


Mr. Myles came down with the sickness
that's floating fast and furious around the
midwest (can't keep anything down - even
water - for 12-24 hours) so he was out of it
but I still wanted to help him make a tree too.


This was just on paper after the canvases
were done.  She wanted to keep painting.
No surprises there.






Not the finished product but it gives you
a pretty good idea.  I've since added
a trunk but I still want to have the kids add
colored finger prints (similar to the reindeer
from yesterday) to make a strand of lights
and add a star to the top.  Just haven't had
time for that yet.  I'm hoping to show you
the finished product once it's done.


Soon after I cleaned up, it was snuggle time.
This is how we spent most of the afternoon
and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment