Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Calendar: Day 18

Day 18: Pick Toys to Donate to Goodwill

When I first started the advent activity calendar, I mentioned I wanted to also include service activities, not just fun ones.  At this age, there aren't too many she can do but this one was perfect for her and right up her alley.  I explained how it works when we donate toys to Goodwill (we donate other things there quite often so she's familiar with the process) and she was excited to drop the toys off for the other children to play with. Myles was still too little.  He did, however, think it was a blast to have all the toys out of the toy box at one time.

We clean out the toy box and found a
few toys that we haven't used in a while
and thought it was time to let other kids
have something fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment