Day 16: Eat a Candy Cane
Today, Greg graduated from college so Dan and i were there helping celebrate. The kids stayed with my mom (Could you imagine those two sitting through a two hour college commencement?! Me either.) So I knew I had to make today's activity very simple. I came up with eat a candy cane. It happened right before we put them in the car to drive home with coincidentally was also bed time for two very tired kids and the pictures show it. Here's day 16...
![]() |
| I know I've said before that Myles stops to say cheese for pictures now but he hasn't yet realized that he's actually supposed to smile. |
![]() |
| She didn't have too much of her candy cane (gasp!) before she put her head down. Remember - tired kiddos. |
![]() |
| Red tongue! |



No comments:
Post a Comment