Birthday breakfast. I asked her to smile for the picture.... she's getting better at smiling on cue.
Lindsay brought me a HUGE decaf iced mocha from Caribou that I gulped down 1.4 seconds flat. And even though it was only 10:00 in the morning it was hot enough for our girls to get into their suits and splash in the water.
While both Lindsay and I sat watching them through the lenses of our cameras, Nora and Mal splashed, laughed, and played.
BFF's
Of all the toys they have, they chose to play with a wet wad of paper towel. Typical.
All the playing can really work up an appetite.
All cleaned up and fed. Now it was time to relax.
She looks so grown up in this picture.
Nothing better than seeing my darling daughter having a blast with a great friend for my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment