Technology surrounds us. So much so, I'm sure most of us take it for granted. Our cell phones are with us where ever we go. I'm sure my children will some day ask, "Mom, what's a land-line?" Most cell phones have your e-mail and the internet right on it so you're always "connected". Computers are getting smaller and smaller (iPads!) Right now, you're looking at a blog - something I didn't know about 10 years ago and never thought I'd be an author of! Technology is so much a part of our lives, we don't think twice about it.
But then you catch your child, alive in this crazy techno world for just shy of 16 months, doing this...
playing with Daddy's old Blackberry while at the computer.
Even trying to use the mouse,
and type on the keyboard.
And when all else fails, just stack a bunch of things.
Makes me wonder what she'll grow up with that I can't even fathom right now. What kinds of things will she roll her eyes at when I ask how to do it. She is a 21st century baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment