Trucks, dirt, and cowboys are in our future. March 3rd, Dan and I found out we'll be having a boy! During the ultrasound, I said to Dan I think the ultrasound process is even more amazing the second time around. After having one child steal my heart already, you really realize how amazing the whole pregnancy process is. Seeing his heart beat, his arms move, and his spine, etc. just blows my mind. There's a
person inside me! Wow. God is good!!
Without further ado, here's a sneak peak of the boy who is kicking as I type.
We were amazed at how much his profile looks exactly as Nora's did at her 20 week ultrasound.
Author's Foot Note: For the sake of the little man's modesty (and fear that he'll be absolutely mortified and hate me years from now) I won't be posting the picture that proves he's a boy.
He will thank you 10 years from now! And that is a great looking profile. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrat! He's already so cute.
ReplyDelete