Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boxed In

Creativity is the cure!

While the weather is warming up it's misting on and off today. Rain is heading this way and I'm afraid to take Rusty Roo for a walk because I don't want to get caught in it with Missy.

He's a little bummed but he understands. At least he got to enjoy some time on the stoop.


As for the humans of the house, we are having fun with a box. Yes, a box. Nora got a new "big girl" car seat yesterday. She has just about hit the weight limit of the infant car seat so it was time to upgrade to a convertible seat. Getting a big car seat also means getting a big box! What better toy for a one-year old?! So as I saw her continuing to peek inside and try to crawl in, I thought, why not make this into something new to do.

So I cut the flaps off and cut a door (complete with a hole for a handle - fancy, I know.)

Welcome to my humble abode!

The luxury version of the box house (pictured above) includes a picture window so it's not so dark when the door closes.

Finally a picture you can see her TOP teeth in!



Spring fever won't have its hold on us today! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment