Daylight savings had nothing on this little one!
{She thought she was the bees knees walking outside. Big smiles all the way from the garage to the back door. It's the little things in life.}
Unlike her father and me, Nora didn't seem tired at all. She was 100 mph ALL DAY! I think she's got the worst case of Spring Fever of all of us. Here's some of what she was up to.
Went to show Dad our new plot of land -- did I mention? We bought some land! A 25 x 25 foot garden plot through the park district for a whopping $13 so we could grow the big stuff (zucchini, corn, snap peas, etc) without taking up all the room in our little garden at home.
and made some of the clean ones dirty again {but who can complain when your helper is this cute!?}
She took all of Rusty's bones off the shelf.
Then decided....
they were better on the shelf -- apparently not an easy decision since she did this at least eight times. Must have tickled her funny bone though, she was laughing the entire time.
What a day! She was pure pleasure Sunday -- I just love days like that. Especially when Dan is home to experience it too.
Some others from the past few days.
Spring has sprung down here. The tulips and hyacinth are coming up. Now let's get the temperature up too!!
Enjoying naked time {you should really see the one I've got with her trying to put on her shoe - TOTAL CUTENESS! But I really don't want nakey pics of her online.)
No comments:
Post a Comment