As you may or may no know, I've been working on #365daysofGreta this year. It's very similar to the "Through My Picture Window" I did a couple of years ago but this one is all Greta. I didn't want her to be the typical third child with nearly no pictures of her as a baby because she's the third. So I'm forcing myself to take at least one picture of her everyday and I post it on Twitter and Instagram.
But because of this I rarely take out my good camera and I realized I don't have a whole lot of pictures of my other two now! So we took a trip to the park with my camera in tow just to have a photo session.
Of course Greta Bear still got some camera time.
One of my faves.
I think she really enjoyed the attention too. Evident by the occasional poses.
He has one of the best smiles. His entire face lights up.
I say it every time I get my DSLR out - I really have to use it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment