The first day of school is a big day no matter how old you are. But when it's your very first day of school ever is a really big day. I'm not sure how but Myles managed to look so grown up yet so little at the same time on his very first day of school ever.
I'm loving our tradition of taking lots of pictures before the first day of school. I'm holding onto it now because I know in a few years I'll have to bribe them with candy or money or something equally as good to get these pictures. And they'll likely be totally embarrassed by their completely uncool mom making them hold a sign up with what grade they're in. Sigh. For now I'll just enjoy their eager participation.
 |
| Just take a minute to stare at this face. He is dreamy, isn't he? |
|
 |
| And now take a look at this beautiful face. She could be going on 15 in this picture. |
 |
| Drool. I love this picture of him. |
 |
| They're just a little excited to be in the blue room together. |
 |
| This has to be one of those pictures they recreate when they're in their 20s or 30s. |
Every year I'll ask them the same back to school interview questions and record the results to see how they change throughout the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment