Saturday, September 20, 2014

Young Badgers

Dan and I must have been slightly off our rockers.  That's the only logical explanation for why we thought this year Myles and Nora were old enough to attend their first Wisconsin Badgers football game. At just 3 and 4.5 years old I wonder what we were thinking.  Lucky for us they really did awesome and enjoyed themselves!

We dropped Greta off with Gram for the day and packed everyone in the Prius.
They thought they were so cook sitting so close to each other.

Ready for kick off.
 One of their favorite parts of the game was participating in the "First and 10, Wisconsin!" cheer.  Even when you didn't think they were paying attention they'd hear the announcer and they'd follow cue. For the rest of the season they'd say it anytime football was on tv.
 

They spent most of the game on and off our laps but they were very good at staying there and not complaining about not moving much at all. I really am amazed at how well they did.

We went down for a closer look at the halftime show.  Another favorite part.

Not only did they make it through the entire game (we assumed we'd be leaving during the third quarter) they made it to watch the 5th quarter as well!


I think they caught Badger fever. They say they want to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment