Friday, August 30, 2013

Cut By a Professional

During our conversation after the scissors incident she told me she wanted a hair cut.  Short, like Myles. Ok. She wants a hair cut.  It was something I was thinking about doing before school started anyway.  But just a trim at the bottom to even things out.  And I know she really didn't want it short like Myles because she always talks about having long hair like Rapunzel. 

All ready!

So we waited a week and a half and I took her to Pigtails and Crew Cuts for her first real hair cut.  Thankfully, she decided she still wanted her hair long so I didn't have to argue with her that she's not getting a pixie cut.


Guy makes her brave when she's a little
nervous.



Completely into playing with the trains the entire time.

All done!  Time for a braid.


No comments:

Post a Comment