Tuesday, August 20, 2013

32 Week Sneak Peek

We're lucky for a lot of reasons.  One of which is at our OB office, a 32 week ultrasound is standard - mostly to ensure the baby is head down - which means we get one more sneak peek after the typical 20 week ultrasound.  Here is what we got to see.  

Profile shot.

3D picture.  The thing on the left side of her
face is her arm/elbow.  I've had a few comments
that she looks like her brother and sister!

Again - the arm up and elbow in the shot. 

I definitely had an, "Oh my goodness, there's a baby inside of me wiggling around right now" moment.  Obviously, I know that's the case but when you get to see her looking like this and see movements on the screen instead of just feeling them it takes it to a whole new level.  It made me very excited to meet her! Just 8 more weeks (that I'm sure will fly by).


No comments:

Post a Comment