Monday, November 28, 2011

Mommy Instincts

When Myles was born Nora got her first doll when she came to meet him in the hospital.  At first, she had a "take it or leave it" kind of attitude with the baby.  Not really interested at all.  

Within the last thee-ish weeks baby has now become Baby.  She comes everywhere with her.  We ask if she wants to go for a walk and she'll ask if Baby can come too.  We'll ask if she wants to put a puzzle together and she'll have Baby sit next to her.  They are attached at the hip.  

It's endearing to see her mimicking what I do with her and Myles to her Baby.  Like so... 

Going outside requires a jacket
and hat for Baby as well.  



After I gave Myles a bath, Baby got one too.



Notice the shiny, clean face Baby now has.

Baby got her own towel to dry off with.

Proud mama.


And then I went to get Nora up from her
nap.  Yes, that is Nora breastfeeding
her baby just like Mommy.  


I love you, Little Mama!

1 comment: