November started out like this:
It was beautiful. Not at all November-like. The above picture was taken on November 2nd - it was 64 degrees out. Like I said, not your typical November.
The weather has turned this week. Cold, windy, rainy, grey. The way you think November should be. The kind of weather that makes you feel like a homebody so the kids and I made our own fun inside. The past couple of days have been great. We've been busy but a calm busy. There's been a very happy and content Nora with hardly any whining and a smiley Myles that's getting closer and closer to a genuine laugh (I've heard it a couple times already but not consistently).
They didn't spend a ton of time in the laundry basket being pushed around but I couldn't choose which pictures I liked the best!
 |
Nora found the newborn pair of sunnies that wrap around your head and had to have them on. She kept them on like this for about three hours this day. Dorky, but she rocks it. |
 |
| Trying to get her snuggles in. |
 |
| Great big smile! |
 |
| Smooches for the brother. |
 |
She loves doing these puzzles. She'll pretend one of the pieces goes where she know it doesn't, shake her head, point to the proper spot and then put it in. |
 |
| "Shaving" with Daddy. |
 |
| Anything you do, I want to do, too. |
 |
| Watching the sleet come down. |
 |
| Guy is helping her clean up the letters. |
 |
| Guy is clapping because he did a good job helping. |
 |
Signing "more" because I was laughing. |
So bring it on, Old Man Winter. You're no match for us. We'll still have fun inside. (Except maybe you could stay away a while longer still. Thanks.)
No comments:
Post a Comment