Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pre-K Feild Trip: Goebberts

It's a tradition that's been happening for years.  In the fall, St. Paul's Pre-K classes take a field trip to Goebbert's Pumpkin Patch. The kids love it.  The parents love it.  Everyone wins.
Nora, Mallory, and Myles.
 



Most kids love the pumpkin eating dino...

Myles ran away scared and sat on the hill.
One of their favorite parts is feeding the giraffes carrots sticks.



Look at that face!

Pure joy.
They also loved the bus ride, Myles' first one.  He was so exhausted he fell asleep on me on the way home. (I know I have some pictures of the bus experience -- us before hand, getting on the bus, him asleep on me  -- but I have no idea what happened to them.  Can't find any!) I know I'm already looking forward to next year when it's just me and this dude, one-on-one.

No comments:

Post a Comment