Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Signed Up!

I signed Nora up for preschool today. She was quite excited as we were walking up to the school. "This will be my school? I will go to Sunday school too? Look Mom, a little bench! It's perfect for me."

She was asking about Sunday school since I leave the house without them on Sunday mornings to teach it and meet them at church. Plus she can start coming to Sunday school when she's three so we've been talking a lot about that too lately. The bench... Well... You do know Nora don't you? Hasn't seen a bench she doesn't want to sit on... Ever. And this one was a little lower so very easy for her to climb onto.

We chose to sign her up for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons (12:30-3:00). I went back-and-forth whether to sign her up for morning or afternoon preschool but I ultimately decided afternoon because she rarely naps anyways. And if she'll need a nap she can always take one on Tuesday and Friday.


Still can't quite believe that my little girl is old enough for preschool. I'm glad I still have eight more months with her until the first day. I will have to pack some tissues - for myself, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment