Saturday, January 26, 2013

From the Phone


Sometimes, mostly with the use twitter and instagram, I forget to update the blog if we haven't done an activity or gone somewhere special.  But then I take a look at all the pictures I have on my phone and realize how many great pictures I have of our daily musings to share.  While some of you may have seen many of these already, there might be a new snapshot or two you haven't.  So, here's what we've been up to this January.



Since there's no snow by us, we went to
the snow.  High knees to get to their house.


He's all about the shoes - no matter whose.


Dug, scooped, and dumped the bowl of rice on a day
that wasn't too cold for January.


Made a get well card for a sick
second cousin.


Played at the park (finally!!) when it was in the 40s -
very windy but manageable.   


Decorated cookies with Packer colored
sprinkles we got in the mail from Gram





Gave kisses while grocery shopping.


Started a new session on church class.
Myles is officially a member of the class
this time.  


Gambled. Then had a fish fry in a bar
in the middle of a corn field.


Celebrated this man's 93rd birthday!
Love you, Grandpa.


Made and threw snowballs.


Tried (and failed) to color pasta to play with.


Sampled the food coloring while mom
was distracted (but standing right next to him)


Asked to take a picture with Guy.


Looked simply adorable first thing in the
morning.


Painted on paper with brushes

then fingers and hands....

then herself while I was cleaning brushes.
Hilarious. Clearly.

Checked herself out in the mirror.


Posed because it was still hilarious.  


Then took baths and played with
shaving cream.


Just like Daddy.


Went "night-night" together in Myles' crib.
(I asked him to close his eyes - he did and pointed
to his eyes to say "eyes".)

Celebrated this guy at his graduation party.

Then he smothered Nora with hugs and
kisses.  Probably one of my favorite picture
in a while.  Love these two more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment