Sunday, January 27, 2013

Outtakes

I thought I'd try taking Nora's official three year pictures myself this year.  Other people do a great job and this and I take decent pictures so I figured it was worth a shot.  There was really no good time to do it on her day other than after her party.  Needless to say, the sillies set in and things didn't go too well.  But I got some good outtakes from it.  


For the first minute, every time I'd put
the camera to my eye I'd get this face.
Followed by lots of laughing.

Then she only wanted to show me her
gum (Thanks, Grandma Grandma S)
and laugh a whole lot.


Lots of open mouth pictures.

and not too ladylike poses.


I think I'll stick with my original plan and wait until the weather is a bit warmer and head outside for the photo shoot.  There I can capture her not as posed (and the lighting is far better than in our house).

No comments:

Post a Comment