Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mylestones: Hair Cut

Myles got his very first hair cut today.  He did great.  I was surprisingly sentimental about it.  I have to admit, I got a little nervous/excited when we left the house to head to the barber.   Not exactly sure why - maybe it just means my baby is growing up.  

He's ready for his cut with his
cape on in the airplane chair.  

The first snip.

Cleaning up the back.

How does it look mom?

Almost done with no tears.  Not even a peep as a matter
of fact.  He did so good he got to keep the pinwheel.

The final product!  He looks very handsome!
(He put the necklace on himself :)

I can't get over how much older a simple hair cut makes him look.  He's not a baby anymore, he's a little boy.  My little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment