Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

So I'm a little behind on posting.... OK, a month behind.

But with the wonders of the blog, it'll show up like I'm on top of things {see posting date}. Tricky, I know.


Easter was great this year. We came into Wauwatosa Saturday afternoon for Easter dinner with the Guenther side of the fam. Nora got to play with a new shopping cart Grandma bought her.

She thought it was hilarious to ram the cart into Greg. He was a good sport.

Notice the big ol' bump on her forehead? Hey, sometimes accidents happen when you have a 70 and an 80 pound dog around.



Did Nora know what I was talking about Easter morning when I told her the Easter Bunny came for her? Nope. But she did enjoy going through her Easter basket (which was totally different from last Easter)



Trying on her new sunnies.

Eating the M&Ms she found in the eggs.




Waiting to go to church in the only picture I have of her in her Easter dress.


After church, we made our way to West Bend for the Holmes Easter celebration. Nora fell asleep on the way there. That was her only nap for the day which meant a tired and hungry Nora joined the party. What makes a tired, hungry baby better? Getting undressed! So we took off her Easter dress (hence, the above picture being the only one) and then let her eat. Ahhh... much better.

Spent some time outside after a delicious lunch doing some fun activities.

Like playing with bubbles with Gram,

trying it herself,

and then showing Dad just how good she was at it. Watch out, Daddy!!

Then Gram and Dad took her for a little walk down to the fire pit and back.

Me with the second little one on Easter. And as a side note, I'm having a braxton-hicks contraction as I type this. Not at all painful, just funny how only the right side of my belly will harden like a rock (happened this way with Nora too.) Prepare yourself body! Prepare now so I can have another easy and successful labor!


No comments:

Post a Comment