I cannot believe Nora has gone through her first year of preschool already. Parents of older children are always telling parents with younger children to enjoy it because time goes so fast. You hear it all the time. I can honestly say I didn't realize just how fast time goes until I had kids of my own. It's days like these that are vivid reminders.
![]() |
| A side-by-side look of how much she's grown from the beginning of the year. |
| I took one similar to this on the first day as well. |
| All ready to go in! She wanted to "trick Mrs. Morris" by wearing her glasses to school. |
| Nora and Mrs. Morris |
Nora was so blessed to have Mrs. Morris as a teacher. She is such a kind, compassionate, and loving woman. Every student got a big book at the end of the school year that chronicled their year. It wasn't a general classroom book either. Each child got their own book. With a picture of them doing each activity throughout the school year. I'm amazed at the amount of time and energy that went into each and every one of those books. It's truly a treasure. She was always there to give hugs. Nora made her a crown and she actually wore it the entire day. There just aren't many people who would do that! She is fantastic at her job and I'm so very happy she had her. This school year went more smoothly because of her.
Nora is already starting to ask when school is starting again.


No comments:
Post a Comment