| Sometimes the balls get driven into the grass by the tractor wheels which is why they have to bring a shovel. |
| Then there's the added bonus of finding other things in nature. |
| Our crew today was (from left) Jake, Alissa, Nora, Gram, Rusty, Jenna, and Pat. I was (obviously) the photographer and Greta was able to come along all snuggled up in the Ergo. |
| When Jake is back, he's always Myles' biggest buddy. |
This day, the jackpot was pretty decent. We had found about 30 some golf balls. There have been times they've found less and other times more. Even if they only found five golf balls, I think the two of them would be thrilled. They just like running in the field and digging out the balls with the shovel. I'm glad they have these rural-life types of opportunities too.
No comments:
Post a Comment