Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summertime....

.... is no time for blogging!  We've been up to a lot and a lot of nothing.  I'm starting to work on filling in the holes so keep looking back.  There will be a few posts from June, I promise.

You know what I really should do is edit the pictures before I put them on here so they look super good.  But, who am I kidding.  I can't even get the unedited versions up on time.

In the meantime, I'll post this.  Since it's Throwback Thursday in Instagram world, this is from almost exactly a year ago.  Myles getting his first haircut.  A couple months back, we wizened up and bought our own set of clippers.  Dan does the dirty work now.  At $22 a pop, every 4 weeks or so, it just made "cents" to keep our pockets a little more full.


Happy Thursday 
and 
Happy Summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment