Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby Three: He or She?

Our newest member at 20 weeks.
After having our 20 week ultrasound we found out there will be another little GIRL joining our family in October!  I have had strong feelings it was a girl early on so I feel like the ultrasound just confirmed it.  I'm three for three in guessing the gender of our children!

She's in the breech position now (feet down rather than head) but there's plenty of time for her to flip so it's nothing to worry about.  It does make getting a nice profile shot like the one above more difficult though.  This is the only profile shot we have.  All the others are the face on, almost alien-looking pictures.

Below, I have the same picture as above but I labeled it in case you don't really know what you're looking at/for.  If I didn't already have kids I'd be like, OK, great... look at all those blobs that look like nothing at all.  Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment