Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hangin' Around

This past weekend was the first nice weekend in what feels like over a month.  Like everywhere, it's been so rainy here and we finally got some relief so we headed outside for some much needed fresh air.

We didn't do anything special... just
hung around.  In trees.
(Don't worry -- Dan is hanging on very
tightly but hiding behind the trunk for
a funny picture)

I can see his mind thinking how can I
get higher?
  Great, we gave him ideas.

Nora's turn.

She was a little nervous but also
thought it was pretty neat.

After a climb, we did some backyard exploring.

Looking for sprouts from the seeds
she planted with Dad using the
magnifying glass she got from the
Easter Bunny. 

Taking a peek too.


Nora is helping Myles put his boot back on.
It was so wet in the backyard -- Myles doesn't have
rain boots so he had to wear his winter ones... then
Nora had to wear hers too.

What's time outside without splashing
in the water??

"Come on, Myles.  Let's get out of the water."


I spy a cutie.


They were trying to roll in the grass like Rusty.

Lots of fresh air = watching Cinderella after dinner.
I know I sure am ready for more of these kinds of weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment