Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jolly Ol' St. Nick

Our stockings were hung by the {uh...} doorway with care in hopes that St. Nick would soon be there.  

Doorway doesn't have the best ring to it but we do what we can!

The kids' stockings.

She spots the stockings with
goodies inside.

And then the gift carefully placed below the stocking.

LaLa! (that means Elmo in Nora-eese) She finished
unwrapping this new potty seat, stood up, and headed
for the stairs.  She wanted to use it immediately!  Best
reaction you could ask for from an almost 2-year-old.

Starting to dig through the stocking.

"Nandy!" (candy in her language)

"What else is in here?!"

Can't reach.... just dump!

"More nandy!"

No words here.  Only a point to the mouth to ask,
"Can I have this for breakfast?"

And of course on St. Nick, the answer is yes.

Hanging up the ornament St. Nick left her.

Daddy helping Myles look
at his treasures.

PJs for Christmas Eve.

Something bright and new to gnaw on.

His ornament from St. Nick.


And a kiss for Daddy before he goes to work.

Thank you, St. Nick!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with your new lens! (And your kiddos... but you already know that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what lens did you get? And I can't believe how big Myles is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the 50mm 1.8 lens. I'm still practicing but I'm getting better. I love it!

    ReplyDelete