Sunday, September 25, 2011

On Wisconsin!

Finally.  We got back to Camp Randall for a Badger game.  We've been trying to get our hands on some tickets for a few years now and this year things worked out.  We took my mom for an early birthday present.  The weather was perfect for football.  A crisp chill in the air made our hoodies feel beyond comfortable.  I was hoping for an afternoon game so we could take in the Madison's farmers market and lucky for me the game wasn't until 2:00.  

After meandering around the farmer's market (which by the way, I bought the best pie of my life there... Pilgrim's Pantry's Bumbleberry Pie -- if I remember right it was a blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry pie. YUM!  I digress.) we headed over to the new Union and started to really get in the spirit of game day.  

The marching band performed at the Union.

A sea of Badger Red.



Bucky

On Wisconsin!

And here are your WISCONSIN BADGERS!

Kick off


Our first play of the game.

Camp Randall Stadium

The student sections during the Jump Around tradition.

Dan, me, and my mom

And of course the half time entertainment.

Needless to say, we all had a good time.  I vow that it won't be seven years in between this game and the next time we're there!  This city is infectious!  GO BUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment