Yesterday, Nora and I had "Mommy & Me" time. Armed with my camera, I took her to the playground. We had a blast. I took lots of pictures... here they are.
 |
In the wagon ready to go! (with sunnies, of course, and a new Badgers shirt
we got her at the Wisconsin State Fair the day before)
|
 |
| Such a big girl. She went up (and down) most things by herself. |
 |
| So proud of herself! |
 |
Took a break for some water
|
 |
| and a snack. |
 |
| She signed "more" |
 |
| and "all done" when she was ready to play again. |
 |
The balance beam was one thing I'd ALWAYS hold her hand on.
She loved walking across. |
 |
| While the girls were together, the boys got to hang out too. |
 |
| She was happy to see Dad when we got back home. |
 |
| And she missed her brother. |
 |
When we got home, Nora helped Dad change Myles' diaper.
|
 |
| Our big helper also got to feed Myles a bottle. What a good big sister!! |
 |
| After the park, we did another one of her favorite activities... playing in the car. |
 |
| turning on some tunes |
 |
| I told you the kisses are endless. CUTE! |
As for Mr. Myles...
 |
| we've been seeing his eyes more and more! |
 |
Last Monday, he weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and he's
got the neck rolls to prove it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment