Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apple Holler

Wednesday, Nora and I drove to Apple Holler in Racine and met a few others there. Not much cuter than four babies in a pumpkin patch! We all had a good time and came away with some hand-picked apples.


The other girl in this picture is Mallory. She's been on here before -- daughter of my friend, Lindsay. The handsome gentleman is her cousin, Lincoln. He's a couple weeks younger than Nora. Lindsay, (her sister and mom of Lincoln) Steph, and I have been joking that Mal wanted to set Lincoln and Nora up so we've been calling this their first date.

The third little girl is Carrigan. She's the daughter of Lindsay's friend (a fellow Packer fan, I must add)




Nora LOVED the apples we picked. Now when I have an apple at home she gets excited and wants to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment