Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a Week!!

First off -- Happy Birthday, Dan!! 29 years and counting. Glad to be spending these years with you! Alright, enough mooshy-gooshy stuff!

What a week it's been. Lots of big milestones for Nora! On Monday, she poked her first tooth through. (pictures to follow - when it's big enough to actually see in a photo)

She also started crawling. For a couple of days she would go a few paces and fall onto her belly. But today, she's all over!! SHE'S ON THE MOVE! Getting better and better. Maybe she'll give her Dad a birthday present when he gets home and let him see how good she's gotten.

We also had a friend over today. I met Christy and her daughter Clara at a library class Nora and I went to this summer. They came over and Nora decided to show off even more new tricks. She pulled herself to a stand using the coffee table. Note to self... Keep the coffee table clear. Plus, literally as I was writing this entry, Nora was squawking in her crib (trying to get her down for a nap) so I went to check it out... and she's STANDING! Now, while she has pulled herself to a stand from sitting in her crib, she had yet to figure out how to stand from laying down... until now. I just said to Dan this morning, it's hard to believe she's only been alive for 7 and a half months -- feels like much longer -- but when I think of everything she's learned in that short amount of time, I'm amazed! Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.

Oh yeah -- how could I forget?! She also started giving us kisses last week. Best kisses I've ever received :)

Time to go do some baby-proofing!


No comments:

Post a Comment