To say we've been playing a lot of Uno Moo lately is an understatement. Nora got it for Christmas and it's lasted long after the infatuation stage. It's usually the first thing we do in the morning. And again an hour later. A couple of more times before lunch. Once before nap. Again when nap is over. Maybe before dinner. And when Dad gets home. I think you get the gist.
One thing I love about the game is that Myles can play with Nora and I too. Not only can he play but he has his own haystack too. He doesn't have to sit on my lap and "help" me play. It was easy to catch onto and he's good at it. I'm hoping the game will also help him learn his colors better (he's bad at colors!)
The skunk is the card game equivalent to a draw two. It's a big deal if you have a skunk in your haystack. Both kids are such good sports when they get a skunk.
When they have to pick from the barn there are those who are completely honest and don't peek.
We also have one player who is more, let's say, bold when it comes to picking from the barn. We're working on it.
And while he stays interested and engaged for numerous games in a row he also keeps himself entertained.
"Mom, look! Me Mary!"
This kid. Gotta love his humor.
He's also been known to practice his headstands.

No comments:
Post a Comment