Happy Valentine's to all of our loves out there!
This crazy girl, along with her brother, helped make our Valentine's Day backdrop.
We took empty toilet paper rolls and smooshed them into the shape of hears to make stampers then stamped a giant piece of paper with red, white, pink, and purple hearts.
I planned on taking sweet, smiling pictures of my first Valentine... but she had other plans.
| Scary faces for a holiday all about love. |
| Then this happened! |
| A dress with polka dot leg warmers. Lots to love about this. ha! |
While the kids were in the tub, I set up the backdrop outside of the bathroom.
It was Greta's turn. All sorts of cuteness in the following pictures.
I have to get out my camera and have more photo shoots with this one. Darn it, she's cute.
Sending lots of LOVE your way this Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment