I want to get back to doing more activities around here. We don't have to do as many as we did during Christmas but at least one every couple of weeks would be nice. For them and me.
Today, we basically made volcanoes but I just put the baking soda in a dish and gave them tinted vinegar and droppers to play with. (A big thanks to the Walgreen's pharmacist who gave me 5 droppers for free when I asked if they sold them!)
| Watching what happens when baking soda and vinegar mix. |
| drip, drip, drip |
| Observing |
| His wheels were turning. After a few droppers full, he decided that wasn't fizzy enough and instead took handfuls of baking soda and plopped them into the cup of vinegar. |
| This is how it went for the remainder of play time. |
| And he loved every single minute. {First picture of him actually looking and actually smiling!} |
No comments:
Post a Comment