"Tick-o-teet". We had been practicing all day. I should say, I tried to have her practice all day but she didn't want to say it. But once she rang that door bell she said it immediately - didn't even wait for the person to open the door.
We had a last minute costume change with both kids as well. Nora was originally going to dress up as popcorn...
| We got dressed up to go to the church class Halloween party but she told me she felt like she was going to throw up on the way there. So, we turned around. |
but as you can see I made the costume for a non-jacketed Nora. I tried to make some modifications and wasn't happy with how it was turning out so...
| I had Nora wear the lion costume that Myles was originally going to wear (which he wasn't crazy about because of the head gear) |
| And I had Myles wear the duck costume that Nora wore the first Halloween she could walk. It will now be a family tradition! |
| Roar! |
| All dressed up and ready to go (Nora already stole a sucker from our candy stash) but I wanted to try to get a picture of the two of them together first. |
| Papa!! |
| Duck had to stop and check his stash thus far. |
| Duck feet. |
| Home and ready to start eating some of that candy. The suckers were her favorite this year. |
| Twix. He didn't have a favorite. Loved it all. |
| More?! |
| Look at all that candy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment