Pumpkin carving night. I always look forward to carving once we have the pumpkins. I take waaaay too long to decide what I want my pumpkin to look like, looking through ideas online while Dan starts - and finishes - his pumpkin before I even start. Here's how the escapade went down this year.
| He was iffy about the whole thing. |
| What's in there? |
| We gave Myles a spoon to dig around with... |
| which, of course, lead to flicking the seeds off the table... |
| and inevitably trying to eat the pulp and seeds. |
After the pumpkins were cleaned out, we gave the kids a bath and then carved after they went to bed. Maybe next year I'll feel comfortable with letting Nora use the carving knife that comes in the kit but still not this year.
Here are the final products all lit up on the stoop.
| Mine is in the forefront with Dan's behind mine. |
| Nora's is the giant smile face and Myles' is the mustache with sunglasses! |
Sorry but the mustache takes the cake!
ReplyDelete