It's that time of year again - time for another visit to Lilacia Park. With the huge warm spell last month the tulips and lilacs were ahead of schedule so we had to go a month earlier than
last year and we were still a little past full bloom.
 |
| Even so, the tulips were vibrantly beautiful. |
 |
| And nearly as tall as Nora! |
While we were there, I tried to take some of the same pictures as I did last year for comparison's sake. As I'm writing this post, I'm looking back at last year's
Lilacia Park post and can't help but laugh. Some things never change.
 |
| In last year's picture, Nora was walking away from Dan too. |
 |
| But this year, she came running back. |
 |
| C'mon Daddy. Let's go in. |
 |
"Hi, Milo."
Always quick with a smile for his sister. |
 |
| She still stopped to smell every flower. |
 |
| Still wouldn't stray too far from her Dad. |
 |
| Took a rest on the bench. |
 |
| Then said, "Daddy sit. No Mommy." |
 |
| Still infatuated by the water. |
 |
But this year, she could try to climb
over the fence to get even closer. |
 |
| And this year she had to stop to watch the train go by. |
 |
Major change from last year - Myles is out of my belly!
What a difference a year can make... |
 |
| LOVE LOVE LOVE these three. |
With Myles finally out of the stroller, I got a few good shots of him too. Too cute to choose just one of Dan and Mini Dan.
Looking forward to comparing this post's pictures with next year's Lilacia Park pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment