Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mylestones: Sitting


Last week, Myles started doing the "froggy sit".  That's when he could hold himself up but had to rest his hands on the ground (picture a person pretending they're a frog... hence the name)  After a few minutes his upper body would weaken and he'd fold in half.

Suddenly this week, he's very stable.  I have seen him catch his balance when he's almost lost it preventing him from falling over.  That's how I know it's official.  We have a sitter!  After a while, he'll still get tired and fall backwards occasionally (which is exactly why I keep the pillow around him when I walk away... or take pictures)

Just caught myself staring at the picture thinking about him almost being SIX months old!  And how he looks like such a little boy in this picture. Like he could be five.  OK, not really, but you get what I'm saying.  Uh.  Just love him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment