Dear Daddy,
I love you because...
you passed on your love of long johns to me.
And you share yours with me even though I have my own piece.
I love you because when you want to check on your garden you take me along.
I love you because you read all of my favorite books to me.
More than one time in a row.
I love you because you walk in circles around the house with me knowing Rusty will follow us and that makes me laugh a lot. And even when you say you're getting dizzy from walking in circles, you'll walk around one more time because you know it makes me happy.
I love you because you made apple juice popsicles for me to eat on hot days like today.
I love you because even though I kicked you out of the swing so I could get in, you still pushed me.
I love you because you let me help push the stroller on our walk
and then helped buckle me in when I changed my mind.
And I love you because you try on my sunglasses when I ask you. Thanks for playing along, Daddy.
And those are all reasons just from today! I hope you had a great Father's Day! I love you, Daddy!!
Love,
Nora
No comments:
Post a Comment