I've missed you.
I want you to know that you aren't forgotten.

It's not you. It's me.
You see, I'm busy with these little munchkins. And when they go to bed....
I realize I'm pretty tired too so I sit down "for a little bit" with good intentions of blogging "later".
Except more often than not "later" doesn't mean 30 minutes.
More like 30 days (or more).
I have more to share. And I'll try to check back again soon.
The pictures in this post were all from yesterday. We finally had a day with no rain AND it was warm AND the sun was out. I think that's happened approximately 1 other time this summer. And it was just one of those days you feel even more thankful for everything. We met Katie and Grayson for music in the park where the kids picnicked and danced. Then after naps and popsicles we thought we'd head to the park for a while but didn't even get there. They asked to climb trees on the way and we found a nice shady spot to explore. They climbed, they gathered sicks and leaves and made elephants out of them on the sidewalk, I took a montage of pictures of Rusty that I love and I took some selfies. Because once in a while a mama has to get in the pictures too. Plus, how could you not take a selfie when your 20 month old comes up to you and puts her arm around your neck like that?
The day that ended with a family walk with all kids in a stroller dressed in their pjs.
Just one of those great days when it all felt right.
Oh and that last picture? Oddly enough, the first time I see what people are talking about when they say Nora is starting to look more like me.






Oh my gosh the kids are soooooo cute!!! I do think Nora is looking more and more like you. They are all so photogenic too. Give rusty a pet for us :)
ReplyDelete