As I write this post, we have no height and weight stats. Her three month appointment isn't until Nora's birthday. It has been a pretty eventful month. As the doc said, she is far more alert and wants to see what's going on. She is very happy and content when she's on the floor while Nora and Myles are playing around her. Greta just kicks away while watching whatever it is they're doing.
| One of my faves. |
Greta sleeps pretty darn well for three months old. I am looking forward to her falling sleep earlier in the evening and can already tell that's starting to happen. We are getting closer to a 9/9:30 bedtime rather than 10:00 or after. She'll usually sleep until the 5 o'clock hour. She'll wake up for a snack and snooze a few more hours. She'll be awake for about an hour and a half or two hours and then needs a nap.
Greta stopped taking a bottle which we found out on New Year's Eve when she had her Gram worried sick because she was crying up a storm yet wouldn't eat. (Not to mention I wasn't answering my phone because I was in the middle of a movie...) I've worked pretty hard on getting her to take one again. It has worked a couple of times and not on other attempts. So I'll keep trying. I have lots of stored milk to practice with.

No comments:
Post a Comment