Friday, October 18, 2013

Greta Pearl

Meet our newest addition.

Greta Pearl
A tiny peanut taking up a large space in our hearts.







 Day Two -- Greta got to meet her older brother and sister.  They immediately loved her.
My heart was so full of love during the following pictures.  I don't think I stopped smiling the entire time they were there.

Within the first minute, Myles buried his face into her
to give her a kiss and he hasn't stopped yet.



Getting to hold her little sister.
She waited a long time for this moment.




About a week before Greta was born, Nora made this
bracelet at school.  When she showed me she asked, "Mom,
do you think this bracelet will fit my baby sister when she's
out of your belly?"  I thought it was the sweetest thing.  We
set it aside for her to bring to the hospital to give her when
they met.  It fit. 


Our family of five!

Perfect.

1 comment: