Friday, September 28, 2012

Over the Hill

Frustration!  A couple of weeks ago I had this blog post almost done.  Ready to be posted onto the blogosphere and then... delete. 

Dang. 

I didn't want to start over right away so I thought I'd just do it later.  Like I said, that was a few weeks ago.  I owe you a few more too.  I'll work on filling in the gaps between my last post and now. 

Anyway - we had a little time to kill before nap.  It was a beautiful day in the sun but chilly in the shade.  Since our backyard was full of shade I told Nora and Myles we were going to play on the hill (one of Nora's favorite places) I grabbed my camera and away we went.  I barely said a word while we were out there.  They just played with each other and then on their own, completely content. 

I tried to teach Nora how to roll down the hill.
She kept doing it over and over but didn't understand
that she should keep her body straight but whatever.
She was having fun and still rolling.

We picked dandelions and blew off the pieces. 

Running to the next dandelion.



"Hi! Hi! Hi!"
He kept yelling at Rusty on the other side of the fence.

She kept taking handfuls of grass and throwing
them in the air. 

Better the park's grass than ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment