Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NFC Championship

Dan and I were lucky enough to get tickets to go to the Packers vs. Bears game this past Sunday. We had such a great time - and even better with a Packers win! SUPER BOWL here we come! With my new "mega-zoom" lens I got for Christmas, I was able to get some pretty amazing shots! This was absolutely something we'll remember forever. Something we'll be able to tell our grandkids... "We were at the game in 2011..." And then they'll roll their eyes and mumble "This story again" under their breath.


tailgating

we are all bundled and ready to make our way to Soldier Field

Dan at Soldier Field

The tunnel leading there -- lots of crazy fans! We were all getting heckled (but in a nice way... most of the time) on the way in -- mostly people yelling things like "Packers Suck!" Could've been MUCH worse!

Warm ups

This was the Bears pre-game huddle. I thought rather than dancing maybe they should have done some warm-ups to prepare for the game. Mighta helped 'em... I'm just saying.

warming up the arm

Mason Crosby

And in comes the Pack!

The coin toss

Vince Vaughn was there waving a Bears flag around before the start of the game.

Opening Kick

The first play of the first drive (which we scored on in case you forgot)


Hand off to Starks


American Idol winner of season 9 --Lee DeWyze -- was the half time entertainment (which I didn't see because I was in the longest bathroom line ever... didn't get back until the middle of the 3rd quarter!)


It's official!! THE PACKERS WIN!!


Big smiles with the Super Bowl just two weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. So were Dan and Jeff sharing the Packers winter cap for pictures?

    ReplyDelete