Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

A very special Christmas this year. Nora's first Christmas went very well. She wasn't too interested in opening presents. She'd help open the first gift and then would play with that one and lose interest in the rest. Today, we were able to take all the (many) toys she got as gifts out of the box. She played all day long. Loved every one of her new toys. Thanks to all!!

I keep finding myself wondering if it'll be next year or the year after that she'll be more interested in Santa and presents. Will I get 2 or 3 more years of sleeping past 5am on Christmas morning before I'm awoken by a very excited little girl? Too excited to sleep? Must open presents!! I'll find out before I know it.

(in descending order....)

playing in Grauntie Mary's cupboards

her absolute favorite -- playing in the dishwasher. This was the happiest she was all night! (it was a loooong day for this little one)



love those snowflake tights

One of the gifts she was most interested in... weird. (it's the new Fiesta Ware color of her birth year)

Missy in front of Gram's tree

loved pushing the guys down again, but couldn't get how to get them back up yet

found her in the box while everyone was opening presents

opening the calendar!

Elmo phone from Uncle Jeff and Auntie Katie

Rusty got presents too!

Helping Daddy unwrap his gift

In front of our tree on Christmas Eve morning (sitting on her new toy box)



No comments:

Post a Comment