I remember when Nora was first born thinking about her being 6 to 7 months during the summer. Being able to spend time outside with her; having a great time. Now that 7 months is here, I can't believe how big, curious, wiggly, talkative, and just plain happy she is! It's really sunk in that I get to stay home with her now that my former co-workers are back at school (and yes, we've already visited them) With summer coming to a close, I'm really feeling blessed! God is good!!

her knees are almost peeking out!
She's always reaching for Rusty when he's near her.
Now, the montage of Nora and Freddie pictures.... couldn't decide on just one.
Rusty is hard to see in this picture, but she LOVES it when he comes by her and licks her face!
He just makes her giggle.
She spots a block
Tries to crawl there -- she can't quite figure it out yet (but I don't think it'll be too much longer)
She got her block so I put her back by Freddie
Sees Freddie and needs to explore him.
distracted. Rusty's licking the spot where she threw up and occasionally gets her toes...
Up once more -- and there's that great smile! Phew! I'm tired.
Love the commentary! Especially about Rusty licking the spot where she threw up. :) Wish I could just stop by for a visit.
ReplyDelete