Our garden is in full swing. We had a great meal on Saturday night (I love summer eating) with many of the ingredients straight from Guenther Farms. Dan mentioned all we need is to raise a couple of chickens. "We don't have to let them roam free in the back yard. We'd build a chicken coop." He thought that was a great idea until I told him I wasn't going to be the one cleaning it out. He didn't think about that minor detail... The dinner was delicious! The chicken was so juicy and flavorful. Compliments to Dan for preparing it all -right down to the home-made salad dressing... mmmm..... Here are a few pics to get your palette watering.
And in case you're wondering...
2 tablespoons minced rosemary
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 chicken breasts
Whisk rosemary, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and salt. Pour into a shallow dish or a ziplock bag. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and let marinate 15 minutes. Grill the chicken over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes per side.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment